Football was back this past Sunday and you can bet that Gabi and I were watching every game that we could. After what seemed to be a long-ass offseason and after having no preseason games, it was so damn good to watch America's game. My Steelers play tonight so I'm gonna be honed into that, but all the other games on Sunday definitely met my needs. I was actually surprised by how good the football was. Like there was quality football and I was pleasantly surprised since there was no preseason. In case you were under a rock yesterday, I'll give a score summary from yesterday:
Texans 20
Chiefs 34
Seahawks 38
Falcons 25
Jets 17
Bills 27
Bears 27
Lions 23
Packers 43
Vikings 34
Eagles 17
Washington 27
Raiders 34
Panther 30
Colts 20
Jaguars 27
Browns 6
Ravens 38
Chargers 16
Bengals 13
Buccaneers 23
Saints 24
Cardinals 24
49ers 20
Cowboys 17
Rams 20
Tonight, there is a Monday night doubleheader where the Steelers play the Giants and the Broncos are playing the Titans. SO FREAKING PUMPED!! FOOTBALL IS BACK LFG!!
Comments
Post a Comment