Who & What the Hell is Double Nickel 5port5!?

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, you've made it to the Double Nickel 5port5 blog! I first of all want to say congrats on finding the last sports blog you'll ever need! My name is John Hamme (hAHm) and sports are my passion. I have been an athlete all of my life and recently graduating from college, my NARP life has officially begun. To fill the void of constantly being involved in sports, this blog was born. Ya'll get ready for a variety of sport takes from across different teams and different leagues. My goal is to be as unbiased as possible while also giving love to my teams, the Boston Red Sox & the Pittsburgh Steelers (weird combo I know, just bear with me).



So if you haven't clicked off this blog and you're still reading you're probably wondering what the hell kind of name is Double Nickel 5port5?? Well, I'll just tease that for know, and maybe explain it on my podcast that's in the works. Until then, stay tuned and happy reading.

Comments