The Best Beards in Baseball

Chosen by yours truly, I went through every MLB roster and selected the top 10 beards currently in the game today. Not in any particular order, just the best of the best. Talent doesn't matter here, just genetics baby. You're welcome.

1. Archie Bradley - RHP, Arizona Diamondbacks
Bushy and manly, yet long and groomed, Archie Bradley is beard goals. My personal favorite in the league right now.

2. Matt Carpenter - INF, St. Louis Cardinals
Not every beard needs to look like it belongs to a mountain man. Carpenter's style is short and cleaned up and that's all ya need.

3. Eric Thames - 1B, Washington Nationals
Thames gets it...if you're gonna have biceps lookin like that, you gotta have a beard to match it. This dude's a tattooed, big bearded, meat house.

4. Charlie Blackmon - OF, Colorado Rockies
Whenever I see Blackmon on the TV or in person, I often picture Forrest Gump when he ran across the country. Chuck Nazty has the bushy beard, mullet combo down pat.

5. Sandy Leon - C, Cleveland Indians
Sandy's might not have the length. but boy he sure does have the thickness. I'm willing to bet he has one of the best shaped and well kept beards.

6. Matt Shoemaker - RHP, Toronto Blue Jays
There's nothing like a jet black beard that gets your attention. Shoemaker has the potential to make it to the top of the beard ranks if it were a competition.

7. Dallas Keuchel - LHP, Chicago Whitesox
Think of Keuchel's beard as the younger brother of Archie Bradley's beard. Not as much girth, but just as thick. Now keep scrolling and get your mind out of the gutter.

8. Cy Sneed - RHP, Houston Astros
His beard speaks for itself. In fact, the beard only speaks, the beard is in control. Cy is just the host.

9. Sergio Romo - RHP, Minnesota Twins
Dark beards do something to me man, so thick, so shapeable. Wish I could have one like Sergio's.

10. Bryce Harper - OF, Philadelphia Phillies
Last but certainly not least, Bryce has a beard that could keep you alive. I picture him living in the arctic with his pet wolf when he fully grows it out. 

There ya have it. Let me know if I missed any great beards still out there!

Comments